Monday 16 April 2012

Felt Tissue Box Cover



Plenty of tissue box cover orders lately. It started when I made one for myself, a simple felt turquoise tissue box cover. I measured the real tissue box and turn it into a pattern. I will upload the pattern later, in case you want to make yours yourself. Just haven't find the right time yet to sketch it - in softcopy of course :-(


The rest of the tissue box cover, scroll the mouse:


CJ7 theme - front
CJ7 theme- back
Cupcakes galore

The lining

I'm a little teapot, short and stout!
Another cupcakes in the house
Lovebirds
Blue flowers
Spread the cover and it will look like this!
Seems like I am not the only one who loves turquoise!
The inside out
Ready for shipping!


That's all for now. Love doing it, making my hands numb stitching them :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment