Tuesday 17 April 2012

My Weekend Project #1: Tissue Paper Flower



There have been plenty of weekend projects done, but only now have the time to blog about them. And I start with this tissue paper flower. I googled about tissue and I found a bunch, and somewhat this video caught my eye:




It only took you less than 3 minutes to finish a flower. For a centerpiece like mine above, I spent about an hour though. For an experiment, I used the typical tissue that you blow your nose when you got a cold. Seems like it turn out very pretty. And I decided to go to the next level. I bought four bright-colored tissue from IKEA and walla:








My little daughter was enchanted with the flower. She took one for herself.



Try it and you won't believe that you got the talent as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment