Friday 2 November 2012

My Weekend Project #4: Fabric Covered Stool



Influenced by the Kopitiam style, I bought this dinner table set with stools 4 years ago. It seemed so bald over time and covering the stools surface with fabric is the least I can do. 


It was a surprise that it only took me under half an hour to finish covering the 4 stools with just 3 simple steps:

Step 1) You will ONLY need those! 
Step 2) Cut wadding to fit stool's surface (or it will be bulky once you attach at the side), and cut fabric a bit bigger. 
Step 3) Place stool upside down on the wadding and fabric (Reminder: the fabric must be wrong side up). Fold end of fabric to avoid fray and staple.

There's no doubt it is still a Kopitiam style, but with fabric covers they looked fresh (I think)!


Now who has stools? 

No comments:

Post a Comment