Monday 12 December 2011

Accessories: Fancy Head Scarves




Aren't they fancy? I love bright colors, because it shows the me inside me. They are just a bunch of head scarves, the motives are 100% handmade by no other than me. The head scarves themselves are available in assorted colors with teeth (good for itchy scalp *wink*), namely blue, red, pink, yellow, orange, white and black, with various width e.g. thin or thick.

Here an up-close of the colorful scarves, with more patterns and motives are coming your way:


A friend of mine asked me to make a bead head scarf, and I came up with my version:


I also do a full hair accessories set which include a head scarf, a pair of hair clips, a head band and/or a brooch, like this one below:


A touch of a head accessory can really add to your personality though. :-)

Sharing is caring!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment